(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Business Development / Sales Intern (Paid on comission)Bookmark This
3722 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: April 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaceoo's direct translation means gift from the Gods. Maceoo was conceptualized over four years ago. Although a young company, Maceoo has grown rapidly with it’s unique and stylish designs. Maceoo's headquarters are located in Paris, France and San Diego, CA, with presence in over 250 cities and 5 continents spanning across the United States of America to France (Galeries Lafayette), Dubai, Mexico (Saks Fifth Avenue), and South Africa. Inspired by the cultural and social influences he experienced during his worldly travels as an engineer, Maceoo's founder partnered with his brother, a former employee of Galerie Lafayette in Paris, France, to pursue his passion in fashion. Together, the two shared their love and knowledge of fashion by reinventing the men’s dress shirt, polo shirt, and lifestyle accessories.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, cold call, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education