Business Development / Sales InternApplied Development LLC
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Sales Support InternGreat Minds
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
Sales and Business Outreach InternXSharp
(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Business Development / Sales Intern -(Paid- Permanent Hire)Bookmark This
6380 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBLAZENOW the fastest growing Application North America in The Tech Cannabis Industry .It is currently expanding rapidly across the nation as a startup.
It is an exciting time for the BLAZENOW brand as we are early in the journey of re-staging the brand in the USA market to better recruit the next generation of tech and Cannabis users while cementing the brand as an Iconic leader of the tech Cannabis category.
The Cannabis industry is just starting to boom and its an exciting time to work in such an emerging market....so come have fun and enjoy your new career .
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- An entrepreneurial Attitude
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education