Business Development / Sales InternOphir Energy Plc.
MARKETING / SALESMaggard Memorials
Business Development / Sales InternA Caring Hand Home Care
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
4390 US Highway One, Suite 203
Posted: July 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJomsom is a leading staffing services provider, where we help businesses find qualified employees and job seekers find work. The company was founded in January 2008 as a regional staffing firm.
With the ever-growing demands of the 100 billion dollar employment industry, our company decided to expand its footprint nationwide and today has 5 offices across 4 states. This has allowed us to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients across the country with a local presence.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses and have earned recognitions such as the "TOP Emerging Brand" and "Top Staffing Franchise" by the franchise industry.
For the right person, this position may become a full-time permanent position. If you are career oriented, self driven and like challenges, this may be the right position for you.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Must be able to make cold calls
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education in Business
- Develop new business within an assigned territory
- Make sales connections
- Provide Employment solutions to prospects/clients in order to maximize our sales volume
- Respond to inbound phone calls and internet inquiries
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and produce referrals
- Perform all other Business Development duties as assigned