Outside Sales RepresentativeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Virtual AssistanceReliance Capital
Graphic Design InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Business Development / Sales Internwww.theinterview.guru
Sales Internship for a fast-growing software tech. companyWhite Code Labs
Software Tech. Company hiring highly-motivated sales interns.White Code Labs
Sales & Event Rep PositionsWonderful Things Factory
SalesUnited Cash and Capital
Business Development/SalesBookmark This
24301 Southland Dr
Posted: February 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a startup in the social media and online advertising space. Our products help small businesses advertise online. Our culture is driven by a passion for helping others, is centered around users, and driven by results. We enjoy a collaborative and fun work environment, the highest level of integrity, and the ambition to always be #1. We're looking to bring on interns with an interest in business development/sales, and daily operations. This is the perfect opportunity to dig in and get your feet wet learning about the day-to-day operations of a successful startup as well as to earn college credits for experience in the field.
As an intern, you'll work closely with the operations team, providing you with the opportunity to gain a variety of skill sets ranging from business development to publisher operations to honing your market research skills to event planning and account management. You'll also be in contact with a wide network of advertisers, publishers, social media folks and founders attending events in and around the Bay Area. We are looking for someone that is entrepreneurial minded.
We are located in the Bay Area.
Responsibilities-Business development: hunting for leads for new business on the market research side of the business using social media tools (linkedin, etc.) and being a part of the process as we reel these accounts in
- Sales Proposal creations, cold calls, generating leads, closing accounts, account management
- Create new and innovate ideas for products, publishers and advertisers.
- The main focus of this intern would be to acquire new clients and close accounts, lot of calling, B2B, emailing potential clients and setting appointments.
- Work with the team to pinpoint weaknesses and areas for potential growth/improvement in end-user support and business-to-consumer relations
-Provide customer support for clients account.
RequirementsMust be social media savvy!!! Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
- Ideally you would have an in-depth understanding of online advertising, and how cpc, cpm ppc, targeting, retargeting etc works or ability to learn about it really fast.
- MUST be detailed oriented with the ability to multitask,
-Marketing Experience, Public relations outreach through social media (creating branding through twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc.)
-Technologically savvy. (Advanced)
-The ability to be a team leader and to have passion and foresight for a project
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
-Ability to self-start, work independently and problem solve, as necessary while simultaneously maintaining a sense of humor is essential.
Knowledge of ad network a plus.
Huge plus for being entrepreneurial minded.