Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Sales/Business Development InternshipTransPerfect
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Business Development/Sales InternBookmark This
701 Brazos St.
Posted: July 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a talent acquisition platform and services company focused on helping companies hire smarter, faster, and less expensively. We are looking for a sales intern to help us gain market traction.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Cold calling to potential prospects
Get exposure to a startup company in the recruiting space. College credit available and pay is commission and bonus based.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education