Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Business Development / Sales InternEZC Pak
Sales and Marketing InternELLIS EMPIRE, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternWaddell and Company CPA LLC
Business Development/Sales InternshipBookmark This
13601 Preston Rd., Suite 500W
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are seeking student interns to introduce our cutting-edge research software to other students, teachers, professors, tutors, and educators, facilitate sign-ups on our free trial and sell the software. CampCite® Research (www.campcite.com) software is the one-stop solution for conducting effective research, collaborating with your team and presenting facts, findings and sources in multimedia documents. Our cutting-edge tools help gather and organize content while auto-generating citations and links. Multiple editors easily assemble research Blocks™ into documents. There are many options available for sharing and exporting your research.
You may use our software in your own studies, research, presentations and course outlines and be compensated for introducing it to others
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work 5-10 hours per week introducing software to individuals and groups.
* Promote CampCite Research software on campus.
* Will learn about different aspects of the sales cycle and learn how to develop efficient sales techniques.
* Coordinate and manage communication with potential users.
* Will learn how to develop valuable research skills.
* Increase brand recognition and product distribution.
* Collect and analyze sales data to increase sales efficiency.
* Optimize marketing materials and research for product sales.
* Enhance social media outreach via (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
* Conduct presentations and collect data for further product development.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be signing up students on campuses in your area for our research product which is a subscription based product. You will be provided with marketing tools and training on the system so that you are able to effectively demonstrate the product to students/businesses.
RequirementsYou should be an entrepreneurial, honest and driven individual that likes to
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Social Media, PowerPoint skills, Analytical Writing, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, B2B Sales, Promotion Planning, Product Promotion, Account Sales Strategies