Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Paid Sales InternKlickpicks
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Sponsorship Sales & Ticket Sales RepresentativeChicago Breeze Professional Women's Basketball
Sales - Marketing QualificationGPSlogix
Business Development / Sales InternApplied Development LLC
Sales InternshipBookmark This
3776 LaVista Road Suite 200
Posted: December 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSALES DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
Are you a highly motivated college junior or senior seeking a challenging and rewarding internship focused on gaining sales experience? Are you interested in a potential career in sales with a leading creative services firm that serves federal and corporate clients throughout the United States? Are you looking to leverage your college curriculum and apply your skills to fast-paced, diverse sales projects? Are you looking to receive sales mentorships and stretch assignments from an experienced capture management and sales team? We are recruiting for our 2016 Spring Semester Intern program!
At CATMEDIA, we provide our interns invaluable experiences and responsibilities. You will help develop and deliver creative solutions for our clients. We are an award-winning Inc. 500 and 2015 Atlanta Journal-Constitution Pacesetter Award Winner admired for its financial stability, creative problem solvers, innovation and management quality. As a CATMEDIA Intern, you will be provided with valuable work experience, professional networking opportunities and exposure to many aspects of our business. Students who successfully complete the 12-week Internship Program will be evaluated for potential full-time employment opportunities with CATMEDIA upon graduation. Interns will rotate between six competencies: Sales research, Prospecting, Proposal Preparation, Sales Processes, Sales Management, and Public Speaking/writing/presentations.
Responsibilities• Gain sales experience and exposure in various functions throughout CATMEDIA (i.e. Sales, Customer Service, Human Resources, etc.)
• Learn CATMEDIA’s unique, proficient sales research processes
• Learn how to prospect new clients and become proficient in our appointment setting process
• Work directly with our sales team in developing sales presentations.
• Classroom instruction involving sales management: CATMEDIA’s product knowledge, prospecting, approach, needs assessment (CATMEDIA’s solutions), presentation, close follow-up
• Learn how to research and become proficient searching federal procurement websites such as E-Buy, E-Fast, Govwin, Seaport
• Understand the sales concepts of prime contractors, subcontractors, partnering, teaming, incumbent and competitors
• Gain exposure to a successful Inc. 500 and 2015 Atlanta Journal Constitution Pacesetter Award Winner
• Drive business and expand sales by assisting the CATMEDIA sales force, attending sales calls and building customer relationships
• Exposure to and application of various sales tools and methodologies
• Participate in team meetings
• Assist with sales support duties
• Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements• Pursuing an undergraduate degree in professional sales, marketing, business administration, management or demonstrated passion for sales career
• Must be enrolled in a four-year, accredited University within metro Atlanta
• Current junior standing with a graduation date between December 2015 and June 2016
• Full or part-time student
• Must be able to complete the full 12 week internship