Sales and Marketing | Entry Level and InternshipsBuckeye BBC
Sales Management TraineeDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
GAIN UNPARALLELED EXPERIENCE / THE ULTIMATE RESUME ADDITIONTelescope Pictures
Sales AnalystHankook Tire Company
Tampa Tech Start-Up seeks self driven sales professionals: Interning with monetary potentialGulf Coast Technological Services LLC
LuxMgmt. Group: seeking winning, dynamic interns to assist our ADMINISTRATION+MANAGEMENT TEAM!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Campus Sales Exec ClemsonBookmark This
T. Michael Armstrong
Clemson, SC 29634
Posted: June 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOdyssey is a social content platform that discovers and shares a chorus of millennial
voices, amplified organically through social media. With more than 15,000 localized content creators and an
audience of 30 million monthly unique visitors, Odyssey empowers Millennials restless to be heard
and audiences eager to listen, presenting a rich diversity of perspectives and views.
Our Sales Exec will become confident and successful sales professionals. We train and mentor our employees in all elements of the sales cycle: lead generation, prospecting, delivering an excellent pitch, effectively negotiating, and closing deals. This is vital because pitching and negotiating are two things that you cannot learn in a classroom setting. Real business experience involves the tension that comes with having hard earned money on the line.
Our teams of local interns run a business in their community and are paid bi-weekly to do so in three ways:
• Commission from deals closed in that pay period
• Weekly $100.00 bonus pay for hitting activity metrics that predict success in our process.
• Monthly bonuses totaling up to $500.00/mo. based on points achieved in our activity tracking program.
Our product out-competes anyone in the industry, our sales and management process have a proven record of success in this. When we find the right people for this role, we provide real experience that changes their career the trajectory.
Responsibilities• Attend weekly video coaching meetings with your Regional Manager
• Daily team meetings to start each business day
• Prospect sufficient leads and set appointments in line with our predictable sales model
• Log activity daily in our customer relationship management system
• Work to achieve mastery of Odyssey’s pitch and deliver to local business owners in your community
• Negotiate and close deals with potential clients in town
• Complete required reading materials to more quickly achieve success
RequirementsOpen to sophomores, juniors, and seniors with all majors
• 10-15 hr/week commitment during the Spring Semester
• Must live in local community for the duration of the summer
• Proven leadership experience
• Flexible scheduling around personal vacations and classes
SkillsRequired - Leadership, Organization, Hands-on Problem Solver
Preferred - Problem Analysis, Social Media Advertising, Entrepreneurship Development