Business Development / Sales InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Sales InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternJust Shirtin The Issue
Agent Query Letter Package Sales & Marketing AssociatePulse, LLC
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternD'isolana
Client Advisor Intern to Full-Time Staff (Midtown East)Bookmark This
Greenlightgroup Ventures Inc.
Posted: March 14 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptioncompensation: $50/week until successful completion of internship
employment type: employee's choice
employment type: part-time/full-time
internship to full-time paid staff
telecommuting is possible/okay
Greenlight is a pioneer and the leading provider of non-conventional business growth, leadership and financing solutions to entrepreneurs and small business owners. We focus primarily on the startup, early stage and emerging growth business client set where our mission there is to help entrepreneurs launch, grow, streamline, finance and better lead their companies and to also run their life as a business to reach financial prosperity.
As a result of years of lessons learned, best practices and thousands of crumbs of wisdom derived from multi-millionaires, enormously successful entrepreneurs and numerous business owners, we developed a proven approach and philosophy. This success formula shakes up the traditional entrepreneurial rites of passage by rewarding ordinary people with substantial financial results after only a modest investment by them in time and money. And much of this is accomplished by helping enhance the entrepreneur's overall mindset, perspective and relationship with money. Our principle lines of business, focus mainly on delivering the 3 C's: Coaching, Capital and Credit.
You'll work directly with a small passionate team of professionals who are focused on all things entrepreneur and small business. In addition to working with Greenlight, the successful candidate(s) will be transitioned to a full-time paid staff position. The opportunities are endless as they may evolve into our key office administrative resource for our start up client companies as they continue to grow, the candidate could grow with them.
• Drive operational excellence of key center metrics including call volume, conversions, pipeline, velocity and accuracy.
• Manage the collaboration and teaming of different roles such as Client Development Specialist, Inside Opportunity Executives, Business Solution Professionals, etc. to effectively progress opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle.
• Improve sales, business and financing competency via mentoring; support individual professional development and growth.
• Constantly research and educate self with the newest developments in business solutions capabilities and pricing for both Greenlight and competitor
• Obsess over Greenlight's clients and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
• Manage individual performance from not meeting expectations to exceptional in less than 60 days.
Client Advisor Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to coach junior team membersto successfully drive sales over phone, email, video and modern demonstration tools
• Superior leadership skills with the ability to enable high performers to deliver and motivate under-performers
• Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, document management, record keeping systems, forms control, office protocols, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
• Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
Ideally this candidate would be enthusiastic about their duties and willing to take on more responsibility with various tasks involved with running a 5-year old start up.
Client/Business Development Duties:
• Build, motivate and mentor client entrepreneurs and small business owners inside a highly functioning client advisor team, responsible for generating and qualifying new sales leads; train and peer mentor strategic new hiress; typical team size of 10+ professionals.
• Lead team by performance to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual team targets such as dials per day, opportunity conversion, sales quota attainment, qualifying new leads and pipeline generated.
• Interface with Social Media, Marketing and Inside Opportunity Managers to identify and prioritize the right lead pipelines to achieve business goals and accelerate results.
• Accurately forecast, assess risk and identify exceptional performance plans in weekly deal and pipeline reviews with senior management.
• Coach junior team members in Greenlight's non-conventional sales and communications tools & techniques to effectively reach, sell to and manage clients.
• Report on monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, deliver competitive business insights, trends and analysis to drive ongoing performance improvements.
As a Client Advisor you will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to ensure efficient management operations within the office. You will support the Founder and key senior executives through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via corporate-wide software applications, phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Your sensitivity to confidential matters is required. Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and client relations. The job requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Duties may also include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
Coordination of the company's vendors and supervising of purchasing processes directing the mail, and the maintenance staff, and coordinating regular client follow-ups and on-going skills training for staff.
Coordinates various office support services, including purchasing and document management. Requires strong communication skills and some accounting knowledge.
This role may take on some HR responsibilities including Interview and Hiring and staff changing processes
Marketing duties include those which may support a marketing function exclusively. May assist both full-time employees and freelance staff. Additional duties include helping with trade show and event planning, creating or updating presentation software files, tracking budgets and expenses, and communicating with external creative service providers. May also be involved in monitoring activity and posting content for an organization's social media channels.
Client Advisor duties include those described for special executive assistant, but this position supports a sales group exclusively. May assist sales staff based in remote locations. Additional responsibilities may include processing expense reports, coordinating the submission of proposals, planning meetings, tracking sales progress, troubleshooting minor technical problems, maintaining department database records, preparing and reviewing of proposals to clients.
SkillsRequired - Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Sales Administration, Sales Channel Development
Preferred - New Business Development, Business Management Solutions