Sales RepresentativeRekless Creations LLC
Sales Ninja InternPearIt
Seeking Sales intern for FiDi Video Ad AgencyLNC Productions
Work w/ Ex NFL Linebacker. New start up, looking for Marketing and/or Business Management majors.Adaptive Merchant Solutions
Account Executive (Intern)Awesome and Amazing Company
Aflac Sales InternshipAflac
Sales AssociateTrina Solar
Business Development / Sales InternAcenonyx
Client Manager / Mobile App SupportBookmark This
135 Morrissey Boulevard
Posted: August 08 2016
DescriptionWe have a platform that allows us to build mobile apps (iPhone, Android, and Mobile Web) for large events and venues (trade shows, music festivals, museums, etc). When we first engage with a client we need to train them on our admin system so they can manage their own data and configure their app. We need someone to become an expert at our system and then help clients create their apps.
Our office is in Boston, though, once you're up to speed, some of the work could be done from home.
The internship would initially be unpaid, though could transition to paid or commission-based.
Responsibilities- learn our admin system and how it manages data and creates mobile apps
- train users to use our admin system
- create initial data and app configuration for new clients
- create sample apps to support sales
- manage clients through initial stages of a project
Requirements- good English skills
- comfortable and professional with clients (in person and on phone)
- quick to learn a new system
- basic graphic arts skills a plus (e.g. Photoshop)