Sales AnalystJ.B Hunt
College Intern - Travel Intern - Morrow/SouthLake, GAThe Auto Club Group
Business Development / Sales InternCoFit
Community Management InternshipWalgreens
Business Development / Sales Intern for Video IT StartUp company NYC (Remote Ok)SnowSugar Video
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeIron City Acquisitions
Cold Calling Sales InternBookmark This
china telecom americas
1731 Technoilogy Drive
San Jose, CA
Posted: October 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a paid Sales Intern job - focused on Cold Calling and Emailing to our Prospects - at a large Asian Global Telecommunications company, which has an office based here in San Jose, CA.
NOTE: The candidate must be able to work for AT EAST 6 MONTHS on a full-time, M-F basis and have the necessary visa documents to work . Please do not file an application if you are not able to commit to this .
Your job-learning skills in this internship would potentially be enhanced from this first-hand experience of being able to effectively communicate with the senior executives of large corporations, and also conduct research to find contacts and other information. These skills should put you in good stead for a future role in corporate communications, sales or marketing.
Training will be provided; and you will be supervised by the Leads Generation manager. Your place of work is at friendly environment of our San Jose office (near the SJ airport).
ResponsibilitiesAs your primary daily activity in support of our Sales Team, you would be making phone calls (‘cold calling’) and sending emails to senior managers and executives of global companies (our prospects), in order to attract them to our global telecommunications services. Your measure of success is a 'lead' - ie when a prospect agrees to speak or meet with our sales manager,
• A student undertaking a major course in Business or Marketing, with good oral and written communications skills
• Have a confident and positive attitude of being able to comfortably handle rejection, and at the same time being persistent and focused on bringing in leads. If you get bored easily or are easily distracted, this is not a job for you.
• Must be well-versed in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Outlook.
• Punctual, honest and reliable
* Being bilingual in English and Mandarin is a plus