Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Paid Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Business Development / Sales InternDependable Internet Solutions & Knowledge, LLC
SALES REPRESENTATIVEANTHEM Inc.
SALES REPRESENTATIVEANTHEM Inc.
College Campus Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
Sasha Bella LLC
Posted: November 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
About our Business Plan Internship:
We are offering our sales representatives 25% for each custom Brobow (bow tie) they sell to Fraternities and College students. We have made and can create custom patterns for each Fraternity and School Colors/Mascot on Campus for game-day or events, like these for JMU: http://goo.gl/2VKAXk. We can work out a schedule that works best for both of us if we determine we are a great fit! Interns will learn what its like to start and run an American start-up small business and will have the opportunity to work closely with the owner, US contractors, and customers.
Now that Sasha Bella LLC has successfully launched and filed a patent with the US Patent and Trademark office for our project Brobow, we must spread the word and let people know about us! That is where your key activities come in!
Sasha Bella, LLC (creator of Brobows) is a charity committed, local Maryland small business creating multi-functional accessories that use innovative earth magnetic technology to allow you to wear each piece however and wherever you imagine! Men are lovable with the company's hand-made, US Patent and Trademark patent pending invention, Brobows. With Brobows, southern charm is accessible to all men of the family by providing them the first ever 007 snappable, pocketable magnetic bow tie! Sasha Bella LLC's mission is to create products that make fashion functional and enable people to get dressed faster so they have more time with family and friends. The company gives back with the charity Sahasra Deepika Foundation, which provides education to children in need. All products are made in the USA.
- follow a project event/sales schedule created by the Sasha Bella, LLC/Brobow team that matches your campus(s)
- connect with Fraternity chapter members and their philanthropy representative to sponsor campus events
- help sponsor fraternity events
- private sales to on campus students or fraternity chapters
Your work will be put into live practice and doing this is an experience that will benefit you if you have an interest in starting your own business OR if you will be going into business to some capacity, whether it is in school or a career
- student on campus, who is outgoing and has a positive attitude
- responsible, accountable, and reliable
- able to manage/follow a schedule
- positive energy and a fun, happy attitude
- interest in creating value (we aren't pushing sales; we are finding out what we can create that will be valuable to fraternities and campus students; if we aren't creating value we will work to discover how we can. There is no pushy sales attitude in the work we do)