Sales and Promotion, Newbies welcome!5D Technology Solutions, Inc
Sports Minded MarketingPeak Inc
Business Development / Sales InternThe Prime Enterprise Group
Paid Sales Internship with opportunity for Entry Level Position upon graduationPride Products Distributors
Customer ServiceWesfarmers Limited
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipOcatasi
Paid Sales InternKlickpicks
College Pro Sales/Marketing Internship Paid Part-TimeBookmark This
College Pro Painters
3525 River Rd
Posted: February 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMy name is Tyler, and I am a franchise owner for College Pro Painters, and I am looking for a sales person/marketer in Eugene, Junction City, Veneta, and Elmira areas. This job is very flexible and allows you to work only 10-12 hours on weekends! This job is perfect for college students or responsible high school students as well! This job involves going to neighborhoods in Eugene, JC, Elmira, and Junction City, asking people if they are interested in a free estimate for painting their house. This job’s pay is commission based. If you are a business student looking for some experience in sales for a job in the future this would be perfect for you! I would train you at first and then send you off in the future. This job can go all the way through July if wanted or when the school year ends.
• Marketers will be paid $10 per lead
• $10 per lead for first 5 leads
• Marketers will be paid $12.50 per lead for their next 15 leads
• Marketers will be paid $20 per lead for every lead generated after 20
• Marketers average a lead an hour
• Marketers will be trained to ensure you can average at least one lead every hour. If you feel like you need additional training or support, let me know so I can spend the extra time with you.
• A lead is someone who is interested in a free estimate on painting, which would be where you would get there name, address, and phone number. This will be texted to me with this information.
ResponsibilitiesGoing door to door asking if homeowners would be interested in a free estimate on painting this summer at a later time. Driving to the various neighborhoods assigned as well.
• Extroverted individual
• Confident speaker
• Adept in various social situations
• Owns a car or is able to borrow one to get to the various neighborhoods
SkillsRequired - Highly Reliable, Highly responsible, Highly motivated self-starter
Preferred - Extrovert