LuxMgmt. Group: seeking winning, dynamic interns to assist our ADMINISTRATION+MANAGEMENT TEAM!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Sales Internship to Full-Time Account Manager OpportunityTransPerfect Translations
Jr. Sales and Marketing Intern/ Full TimeenableIT
EMR Sales Enthusiasts Needed!WEBeDoctor, Inc.
Nebraska Residents Only / Sales InternshipDelta Plastics of the South
Partnership Development and Marketing Sales CoordinatorReptide Media Inc.
Sales and Marketing | Entry Level and InternshipsBuckeye BBC
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
Commission Base Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
Posted: August 18 2015
Company Location: Newport News, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCOMMISSION BASED SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
Emerge the Magazine
JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling advertising space and the company’s products/services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
• Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
• Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
• Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
• Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
• Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Reports directly to the CEO.
•Must possess 0-5 years of experience in the Sales sector.
• Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
• Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software. • Valid driver’s license.