Sales and Marketing for Virtual and Augmented Reality CompanyTravel Tours 360
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
Commission Sales Force (Blackwood Agents)Bookmark This
Cherry River Marketing
Posted: July 22 2015
Company Location: Buckhannon, WV
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 8 Full-time, Paid
DescriptionBlackwood Productions is a leading company in the field of digital marketing, specializing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We have been in business for more than 10+ years and many of our clients have been so happy with us that they have been with us since the beginning. We now offer SEO as a Software as a Service ( SaaS). We are looking to expand out to more clientele, this is your chance to make some really good and easy money.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Set up daily goals to hit. Visit businesses and set up a demonstration with the manager or decision makers. Give the presentation and close the sale. This will gain you 50% of the sale in commissions. That's not all. As long as the clients you bring on stay with us you will get that same 50% residual commission monthly. Hence, if you make a sale your 1st month and make $250 commission and then no sells the second or 3rd month but your first client stays you will gain that $250 for each of those months the client stays with us. Oh yeah you will make a lot more sells than this however as the service pretty much sells itself.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
Must have a good understanding of computers and how to use search engines such as Google. The selected Blackwood Agents will work remotely in the cities that they live in. By going out to local businesses and showing them what it is our product can do for them.
SkillsRequired - Search Engines, Basic Computer Skills, Demos
Preferred - Advertising Sales, B2B Sales