Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Commissioned Sales Representative InternBookmark This
Posted: May 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking Commissioned Sales Representative Interns to join our team at Tourbillon Alliance Partners. You work when you want, how you want, and even where you want. No territories and no minimums. This is an awesome opportunity to make high commissions and learn about the role of sales in your internship with our company. You will be given the chance to learn valuable skills and collaborate with our highly skilled sales team in order to reach your full potential. It is a paid by commission internship. (50% commission).
Responsibilities1. Identify and generate new business opportunities and potential clients to create a strong customer base
2. Help us develop and execute our company sales plans and goals in a strategic manner
3. Maintain good relationships with current and potential clients
4. Create your own new and innovative presentations of our products and services for current and potential clients
5. Identify potential upsell opportunities with clients for relevant products and services
6. Interact with your sales accounts to ensure quality service is upheld and generate referrals to more businesses
7. Remain up-to-date with research on current market conditions and competitors
8. Share your thoughts and ideas with our sales executives to ensure continuous best practices
Requirements1. Must have a smartphone and have internet access.
2. Must have a college degree OR be working toward a degree in Business, Business Management or Sales related field.
3. Some sales experience would be useful but is not required if working toward a degree.
4. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
5. Passion for sales with a strong drive to succeed
6. Burning desire to learn and grow personally and professionally
7. Positive energy, professional appearance, and winning disposition
8. Ability to adapt and think creatively to realize potential for business opportunities in all facets of life
9. Strong organization and time management skills
10. Must have relevant coursework completed or experience.