Sales Internship - Database Subscription ServiceH2bid
Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Ripa Wear College Ambassador ProgramRipa Wear
SALES, SPONSORSHIP PERSONFemales in Comedy Association
Remore Sales Internship Positon International businessLiveonriviera.com
Customer Service and Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
KMG Consultatnts, Inc
1935 County Rd B2 W Suite 225
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince opening in 2011, we have expanded to locations all throughout the Midwest. In 2016, we decided to move our headquarters to Minnesota to embark on a growing portfolio of clients and expectations to maintain continual growth through expansions nationally and internationally.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service and Sales Representative to join our B2B Sales team.
• Selling business services and products to small-medium sized companies
• Build relationships with clients and deliver a memorable customer service experience
• Territory management, sales administration and client branding
• Collaborate in a high energy, professional setting in small-large groups
• Performance pay structure at the entry level (commissions, bonuses and incentives)
Responsibilities• Assist in the execution of marketing strategies for each client with lead generation and promotions
• Facilitate consumer to brand connections by interacting with consumers on-site to answer questions and explain client product/service features
• Assist in connecting customers as qualified leads to senior sales consultants
• Perform customer follow-ups and ensure consumer satisfaction
• Meeting campaign sales objectives
• In-person presentations to business customers
• Increasing brand awareness
RequirementsCandidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The Customer Service and Sales Representative position is entry-level and training will be provided, however the HR team is looking for candidates who possess:
• 1 year of customer service experience
• Sales and/or marketing experience is an asset but not a requirement
• Competitive and proactive attitude
• Confident demeanor and professional image
• Strong student mentality and great work ethic
• Bachelors degree is an asset but not mandatory
Our goal is to change the way that businesses acquire and retain clients while providing opportunities to enrich the personal and professional successes of our team. All entry-level employees earn the opportunity to advance into higher level leadership and management positions through a merit-based, performance structure.
Positions to grow into include:
• Sales trainer/Sales team leader
• Client Management
If you have great customer service skills and want to take your professional career to the next level, submit your resume now.