Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Promotional Sales Representative - Immediate hire neededInfinite Promotional Solutions
NOW INTERVIEWING - Customer Service RepsElite Solutions
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Event Marketing & Sales InternLatin Expo Group LLC
Professional B2B Sales - Summer Internship to HireBealstone, Inc
Wholesale InternNetwork Showroom
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Customer Service, Get ExperienceBookmark This
Florida Business Consulting
19 W. Flagler St. Ste 924
Posted: June 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFBC is looking for entry level sales and marketing, sports-minded, professionals to fill a current open position with our firm. We are looking for candidates that have sales, marketing, and customer service and hospitality experience!
FBC handles all face to face client interaction with new and existing customers. Our dedication and success with past and present Fortune 500 companies has allowed us the opportunity to expand. We are known for taking care of our employees and offering growth within our company. By the end of 2016 we plan on meeting our client’s needs by opening more locations in multiple cities.
What sets FBC apart from any other firm is our passion for our people (clients, customers and employees alike), perpetual growth in advancement opportunities, and our ever growing drive to keep intact our position at the top. Full training is provided.
Benefits of working with FBC:
· Opportunities to Travel
· Personal Growth and Development
· Cross-training in sales and consulting
· Opportunities for Advancement
· We only promote within our company
The following are the minimal standards, skills and attributes required to be considered a possible candidate for this entry level position;
· Bachelors Degree is preferred – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Communications, Economics, History, Marketing, Music, Management, Business, Entrepreneurship
· Competitive, Results - Driven Work Style
· Leadership Experience
· Independently Motivated
· Exceptional Communication Skills
· Ability to keep up (and have fun) in a Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environment
· This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
· This position involves one on one sales interaction with customers.
· Ability to work well individually and in a team