Creative Sales and Lead Generation Assistant NeededGVATE LLC
Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Sales/Creative Intern for a Social Media Marketing AgencyEngageMoreMedia
ASSISTANT PROCUREMENT OFFICERKeystone Foods
ASSISTANT PROCUREMENT OFFICERKeystone Foods
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Sales and Marketing- Training Provided (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Customer Support & Sales Operations AssociateBookmark This
13 West 38th Street
New York, NY
Posted: December 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout True Gault:
True Gault is a new affordable luxury fashion shoe brand built on a foundation of patent pending technology. Our company uses 3D imaging technology to scan women’s feet and creates handmade custom shoes that are made to fit her specific feet. So she no longer has to sacrifice fit over style and shoe size no longer matter because it is her unique size. True Gault’s 3D design app allows the customer to select and design her shoe by choosing from 75+ quality leathers. All shoes are hand made in Spain. The key differentiating elements of the business have already been tested and implemented
Our company recently closed its first round of financing. We are seeking smart people who are interested in contributing to something innovative and that will make them feel a part of something larger than themselves.
About the position:
The company is seeking Customer Support & Sales Operations Associate to manage the day-to-day activities of customer service and sales experience and planning. This position will be the direct contact with customers and work with cross-functional teams to ensure the best quality service. Our ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, entrepreneurial-minded and eager to gains hands-on experience.
This position is responsible for ensuring our customer has a positive & high quality customer experience and the sales process is seamless and the optimum True Gault fit is achieved for every customer.
• Interface with customers (pre & post sales) while providing white glove customer service.
• Achieves customer service objectives by preparing and completing actions plans, being very responsive to customer inquiries and sales opportunities.
• Contribute to customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.;
• Implementing customer-service standards and procedures
• Resolving problems and documenting customer feedback.
• Scheduling sales events and customer meetings. ;.
• Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; conducting surveys; bench marking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
• Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
• Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems in relation to customer experience.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Works well with a team
• Proven skills with computers and software
• Able to multi-task and pitch-in to get the job completed
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Proficient with Microsoft office products and comfortable learning new tools
• Clear and effective written, verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility to travel to events
• Authorized to work in the US
• Ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment
• Excellent English communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to explain and present program concepts to a variety of audiences.
• Willingness to have fun, work in a startup environment, build a company, make a big impact and be rewarded for delivering results.
Customer Service, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk Experience, Emphasizing Excellence
• Excellent communication, organizational and executional skills .
• Strong time management skills with the need for minimal supervision.
• Communicate professionally with customers daily
• Provided proper feedback from customers and about the products
• You are highly social and love to meet new people
• Facilitator of brand centric sales experience
• Comfortable with technology
• Has a flair for style and follows the latest fashion trends.
• Have fun!
SkillsRequired - Fashion, Customer Engagement, Organization & prioritization skills, Technology, Microsoft Applications, Sales & Marketing Alignment
Preferred - Social Media