Sales InternNPG of Monterey-Salinas CA LLC
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Data Analyst at Branding AgencyBookmark This
8845 Red Oak Blvd.
Posted: August 31 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionbrandsymbol, a world-class branding agency located in Charlotte, North Carolina, is looking for interns to join our team. Our interns get fully immersed into the branding and marketing processes, receiving the hands-on experience needed when beginning a career. As a brandsymbol intern you will be given the opportunity to learn about the branding industry, methodologies, marketing tools, best practices, sales tactics and many other skills specific to your area of interest.
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern you will:
• Identify potential opportunities and support the development of an ongoing prospecting campaign
• Analyze data entry procedures to identify streamlined solutions
• Perform other duties in support of the Sales and Marketing Departments, as requested
RequirementsWe are looking for ambitious, self-starting, creative, high-wattage college students who are not afraid of responsibility. Or occasional grunt work.
You are an ideal candidate if you emulate the following qualities:
• Confident, driven, and excited about a future career in branding or marketing/advertising
• Great listeners and communicators who love to work with people
• Goal-oriented people who like working alone as much as they like working with a team
• Willing to constantly learn, improve, and adapt quickly
• Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
• Currently enrolled as an undergrad and earning a degree in computer science, communications, business administration or marketing/advertising