Sales AssistantGlitter Trunk LLC
Medical Billing SpecialistAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Sales InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Sales Recruiting/ Internshipeateria
Social Media & Community Management InternDB Business Solutions
Business Development / Sales Intern ( Spanish Speaking )E.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Data Analyst at Branding AgencyBookmark This
8845 Red Oak Blvd.
Posted: August 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionbrandsymbol, a world-class branding agency located in Charlotte, North Carolina, is looking for interns to join our team. Our interns get fully immersed into the branding and marketing processes, receiving the hands-on experience needed when beginning a career. As a brandsymbol intern you will be given the opportunity to learn about the branding industry, methodologies, marketing tools, best practices, sales tactics and many other skills specific to your area of interest.
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern you will:
• Identify potential opportunities and support the development of an ongoing prospecting campaign
• Analyze data entry procedures to identify streamlined solutions
• Perform other duties in support of the Sales and Marketing Departments, as requested
RequirementsWe are looking for ambitious, self-starting, creative, high-wattage college students who are not afraid of responsibility. Or occasional grunt work.
You are an ideal candidate if you emulate the following qualities:
• Confident, driven, and excited about a future career in branding or marketing/advertising
• Great listeners and communicators who love to work with people
• Goal-oriented people who like working alone as much as they like working with a team
• Willing to constantly learn, improve, and adapt quickly
• Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
• Currently enrolled as an undergrad and earning a degree in computer science, communications, business administration or marketing/advertising