Business Development Representative InternshipPlexuss.com
Sales InternshipTF West
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
Business Development / Sales InternCoFit
Sales Development Intern NeededGreeks Love Rainbow Sandals
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
wholesale sales assistance- temporaryNothing to Wear, Inc
Digital Sales InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: June 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCinedigm is a leading entertainment distributor and the largest aggregator of independent digital content worldwide. We distribute feature films, TV programs and web originals via digital download, streaming, video-on-demand, Blu-ray, DVD, and theatrical release.
Cinedigm is seeking a part-time candidate to support our Digital Sales Team with data entry, composing PowerPoint presentations, pulling reports, as well as various other duties to support the department.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities and qualifications requested:
• Maintain and coordinate a number of group schedules and sales/marketing materials.
• Research and select film/TV titles for promotional submissions.
• Assemble title avails lists and work with team on entering metadata changes.
• Research competitive titles in the marketplace to assist team with sales analysis.
• Take screenshots of promotional placement and provide to group.
• Help prepare PowerPoint decks for pitches to digital platforms, studio partners, and for internal meetings.
• Perform special projects as assigned.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree required, or in progress
• 2+ years, experience in operations and the digital content distribution business
• Proficiency in Access, Excel and working knowledge of SQL and relational database technologies
• Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving and dynamic business
• Ability to work in a cross functional environment
• Works well under pressure
• Familiarity with digital media, digital channels (ranging from digital retail platforms to social media networks), and emerging business models
• Passion for Film, Television, & Home Entertainment in the evolving digital space a PLUS
• Basic PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong attention to detail