Sales Associate - Event Marketing FirmCopmass Events
Sales InternDental Game Plan
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Digital Sales InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: June 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
DescriptionCinedigm is a leading entertainment distributor and the largest aggregator of independent digital content worldwide. We distribute feature films, TV programs and web originals via digital download, streaming, video-on-demand, Blu-ray, DVD, and theatrical release.
Cinedigm is seeking a part-time candidate to support our Digital Sales Team with data entry, composing PowerPoint presentations, pulling reports, as well as various other duties to support the department.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities and qualifications requested:
• Maintain and coordinate a number of group schedules and sales/marketing materials.
• Research and select film/TV titles for promotional submissions.
• Assemble title avails lists and work with team on entering metadata changes.
• Research competitive titles in the marketplace to assist team with sales analysis.
• Take screenshots of promotional placement and provide to group.
• Help prepare PowerPoint decks for pitches to digital platforms, studio partners, and for internal meetings.
• Perform special projects as assigned.
Requirements• Bachelor’s degree required, or in progress
• 2+ years, experience in operations and the digital content distribution business
• Proficiency in Access, Excel and working knowledge of SQL and relational database technologies
• Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving and dynamic business
• Ability to work in a cross functional environment
• Works well under pressure
• Familiarity with digital media, digital channels (ranging from digital retail platforms to social media networks), and emerging business models
• Passion for Film, Television, & Home Entertainment in the evolving digital space a PLUS
• Basic PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong attention to detail