Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Account Sales ExecutiveBookmark This
Posted: August 01 2016
Company Location: Champlin, MN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJellyfeet™ are podiatrist approved and come highly
recommended by top leaders in foot care. Our reusable
foot covers offers foot hydration by allowing users to
apply their favorite moisturizers and medications to
their feet while helping with penetration and absorption.
Jellyfeet™ also protects the feet. They can be worn
indoor or outdoor, over socks, stockings, or barefoot.
Made for short-term foot hydration, moisturizing, and
protection. Other unique features include; comfort,
compression, and water-resistance.
Located at 4600 W. 77th Street, Suite 100, Edina MN 55345
Responsibilities- Make calls and schedule in service appointments to effectively demonstrate how the product works within the clinical setting.
- Research new and existing business opportunities while contacting the business and forming positive relationships with the decision makers, office managers, and other influential members of the team.
- Engage with prospects and qualify their needs while following up with questions and answers
- Networking with clients, customers, and potential small, mid, and large accounts by participating in monthly luncheons, seminars, and training.
- Traveling 15-25% mostly local and regional
- Promoting and Marketing the company products during local, regional trade shows, and other specified community events that the supervisor delegates from time to time
- Comfortable working within Customer Retention Management software that helps with managing customer data, follow up, and on-going promotions.
Requirements- Prefer student with experience in healthcare delivery system
- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness
- Engineering background, major, and emphasis
- Research and Data Collection experience
- Familiar with Google Business Apps
- Comfortable with a 100% Commission only role with bonus opportunity based on account selling success and residual income.
- Part-Time Openings and Full Time Openings available. Some weekends for traveling and conferences.
SkillsRequired - Research & Development, Research Analysis, Research Implementation, Fact Finding, Qualitative Market Research, Sales & Marketing Leadership, Business Development, Cold Calling Experience, Warm Calling, Presentation, Document Design, Face to Face Sales, Customer Follow-up, Close Attention to Detail
Preferred - Statistical Analysis, Quality Control, Bilingual, Sales, B2B, B2B Marketing, B2B Sales