Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
Door-2-Door Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
101 worldwide st
Posted: April 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDishOne is an owned and operated sales and marketing channel for DISH Network L.L.C. This program gives students an opportunity to learn the Pay TV industry: our consumer, product, technology, competition, etc. over the course of the summer. Each student is assigned a manager and coach and is given access to phenomenal sales training, including online courses, instructor-led sales and leadership training and job shadowing. After completing our summer sales program, students have the opportunity to move into management positions or to transition into DISH corporate internships and full-time jobs.
1st Year Rep average summer earnings – $16,324 (4 months)
Experienced Rep average summer earnings – $32,574 (4 months)
Responsibilities• Maintain timely detailed knowledge with respect to competition, demographics, products, programs, installation, service and pricing
• Canvass targeted marketing areas in an effort to maximize sales and installations
• Educate potential customers on the products/services we offer, and close the sale
• Provide Management strong feedback with regards to program effectiveness and suggested enhancements
• Collect competitive and market information and provide to sales management and staff
• Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of the manager
Requirements• High School Diploma/GED required (some college education/sales experience preferred)
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills (must love talking to people)
• Driven, self-motivated mindset with a strong work ethic
• Ability to handle rejection and overcome setbacks
• Ability to understand technical intricacies of company products and installation.
• Strong solicitation skills that reflect a professional, consultative approach
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and Saturdays.
• Bilingual is a plus
SkillsRequired - Hardworking
Preferred - Door to Door