Sales InternshipIT DEV Group
Internship Customer ServiceMovado Group, Inc.
Sales Associate - Event Marketing FirmCopmass Events
Business Development / Sales InternSuffolk Beauty Group
Sales InternDental Game Plan
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Door-2-Door Sales RepresentativeBookmark This
101 worldwide st
Posted: April 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
DescriptionDishOne is an owned and operated sales and marketing channel for DISH Network L.L.C. This program gives students an opportunity to learn the Pay TV industry: our consumer, product, technology, competition, etc. over the course of the summer. Each student is assigned a manager and coach and is given access to phenomenal sales training, including online courses, instructor-led sales and leadership training and job shadowing. After completing our summer sales program, students have the opportunity to move into management positions or to transition into DISH corporate internships and full-time jobs.
1st Year Rep average summer earnings – $16,324 (4 months)
Experienced Rep average summer earnings – $32,574 (4 months)
Responsibilities• Maintain timely detailed knowledge with respect to competition, demographics, products, programs, installation, service and pricing
• Canvass targeted marketing areas in an effort to maximize sales and installations
• Educate potential customers on the products/services we offer, and close the sale
• Provide Management strong feedback with regards to program effectiveness and suggested enhancements
• Collect competitive and market information and provide to sales management and staff
• Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of the manager
Requirements• High School Diploma/GED required (some college education/sales experience preferred)
• Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills (must love talking to people)
• Driven, self-motivated mindset with a strong work ethic
• Ability to handle rejection and overcome setbacks
• Ability to understand technical intricacies of company products and installation.
• Strong solicitation skills that reflect a professional, consultative approach
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and Saturdays.
• Bilingual is a plus
SkillsRequired - Hardworking
Preferred - Door to Door