Business Development / Sales InternOphir Energy Plc.
MARKETING / SALESMaggard Memorials
Business Development / Sales InternA Caring Hand Home Care
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Driven Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
3 Allied Drive
Posted: August 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are hiring a confident sales and marketing Associate who is mobile to join our team. This person needs to able to go to meetings for us and should be passionate about sales.
About the role:
You may be generating leads and meeting potential clients and this likely includes cold calling. You would be expected to attend meetings and networking events in Boston. Skype and phone calls would be more frequent.
We can provide a script and talking points.
Our business is located in Boston. The team is global while our customers are local and US based.
This internship will provide an excellent opportunity to see how social media and various marketing tools work with developing a small business into a Inc500. You would work closely with our Marketing Director and would have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table.
Responsibilities- Job Responsibilities
• Develop new business via telephone and email to introduce our solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
• Take the steps required to convert Qualified Leads to Opportunities
• Follow up on leads in 5 - 30 minutes upon receipt in most instances
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospect’s pain points
• Identify key buying influences within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree, Diploma, or in final year for an Associate's Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
This position is perfect for someone looking for an opportunity to gain college credit.