Retail Sales Account ManagerFenix Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternConcord International Group
Entry Level Management TraineeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Account Executive- Entry LevelThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
Business Development / Sales InternTivaCloud, Inc.
Business Development Client and Consultant Relations Intern - Hedge Fund SalesWright Capital
► ► ►EARN $500-$1,000/WEEK! Fun & friendly sales for law firm software.Bookmark This
17810 West Dixie Highway
North Miami Beach, FL
Posted: May 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you like working in a boring work environment behind a cubicle all day, this job isn’t for you and please don’t apply. If you’re a social, people-person, and like to be challenged, learn, and grow with us, this job is probably for you.
We have two software companies that are growing faster than we can handle. It’s a good problem to have, but we’re suffering growing pains and need your help. One software helps businesses worldwide manage their clients and send invoices. The other software helps lawyers manage their clients, cases, and documents online.
The most important part of our company is our incredibly talented team. The two partners are in their late 20s and always want to make sure you’re having a good time, love what you do, and love coming into work. If not, we have failed! It’s not always about the money for us - it’s about having fun, staying positive, and enjoying where we work.
We try our best to maintain a happy, family-like, fun atmosphere. The dress code is casual, and it’s a pet-friendly office (we hope you like dogs).
Our office is located in North Miami Beach (near 178th and Biscayne Boulevard). Hours are from 10AM-7PM Monday-Friday.
We’re looking for someone who doesn’t switch jobs every 3 months and has a track record of loyalty that will grow with us for years to come. We will invest a lot of time and effort into training and we’re counting on you to take us to the next level!
Responsibilities1. You will wear many hats and learn every aspect of our company and business.
2. We need help in more than one area and new missions and job descriptions are opening up every single day.
3. It’s very fast-paced and exciting. If you love learning about how startups grow, businesses work, sales, and marketing, you will love working with our company.
4. Majority of your day will be spent calling and welcoming new clients, and showing them how our software works. The other half will be spent answering their questions and being available in case they need you. The last 20% may include business development (finding new opportunities for us), attending networking events or conferences with us, maybe some social media (it always helps), blogging, and connecting and building relationships with industry professionals.
1. $18,000/year base salary.
2. EASILY earn $30,000/year.
3. Motivated & personable? You can likely earn $50-$100,000/year.
4. If you’re hungry and motivated, it’s endless how much you can grow.
5. We never cap commissions because we always want you to succeed and strive for more.
6. You must have a bank account and be allowed to work in the United States so we can pay you and Uncle Sam!
7. Salary is paid weekly, every Friday. Commissions are paid at the end of each month.
It’s in our best interest to make you as much money as possible. We want you to work hard and succeed. The better you do, the better we all do.
Only serious candidates please apply.
Requirements1. College graduate (or graduating this semester and can work full-time starting next month).
2. Business and marketing oriented.
3. Trainable and coachable. Eager, excited, and willing to learn. Always wanting to improve and get better.
4. Loves helping others.
5. Team player.
6. Knowledgeable and experienced working with computers.
7. Honest, ethical, and committed to the company standards.
8. Sales experience is a plus. If you ever cold-called it’s a plus (not that we like cold-calling, but if you’ve been through it before – you’re probably fearless by now).
9. If you are a lawyer, or went to law school, it’s a MAJOR BONUS.