Sales Support Intern in New YorkVICTOR
Network AdministratorAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
SALES INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY! (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Ebay Amazon Ecommerence SalesBookmark This
Dick's Auto Parts
50521 State Road 13
Posted: March 04 2016
Application Deadline: April 14, 2017
Position: Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 05/08/17 — 08/18/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDick's Auto Parts is a small family owned parts store in Northern Indiana. We have been selling new and used parts for over 25 years. Specializing in truck beds, new truck parts, and accessories.
Utilizing e-commerce, as well as brick-and-mortar retail, we deliver the highest quality products available to the industry and are known for our outstanding customer service.
We are seeking motivated individuals for full-time employment opportunities within Ecommerence online sales.
The ideal candidate will learn about E-commerce and auto parts as well as Ebay and Amazon.
The ideal candidate will be opening to working 5 days a week from 8am-5pm. To build on what is already started, candidate should be highly proficient in typing and creating descriptions of products and manipulating images and graphics.
You will gain hands-on experience with the day to day aspects of a fully functioning internet store. You will learn how to keep track of inventory, properly describe merchandise, answering Ebay, Amazon, and company emails from customers about our products and their orders.
This includes assisting in construction of new product listings for eBay, Amazon and website via online administration system and taking part in taking photos and image editing.
Help identify and rectify any errors in product web listings.
Working on a PC platform. Must work well unsupervised and be able to meet strict deadlines.
Responsibilities- Assistance with inventory, product description, updating, data entry, taking photos of products, customer service, shipping and all hands on aspects of operating an on-line store.
- Pictures, Pictures, Lots of Pictures!!
- Answering Ebay, Amazon, and company emails from customers about our products and their orders.
- Answering phone calls and assisting customers with their needs.
- Handling customer’s returns, exchanges and refunds.
- Keeping customers happy and satisfied.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of PC applications including Microsoft Office
- Automotive Knowledge is IDEAL but not required!
- Photoshop and photography experience is preferred but not required.
- Trends and knowledge of the automotive industry is preferred.
- Ebay and Amazon experience is IDEAL but not required!
- Have a positive attitude, be a team player, and be goal orientated.
- Provide consistent and exceptional service.
- Must be motivated and have the desire to succeed.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Ebay Sales, Amazon
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, HTML + CSS