Graphic Design InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Promotional Sales Representative - Immediate hire neededInfinite Promotional Solutions
NOW INTERVIEWING - Customer Service RepsElite Solutions
Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Event Marketing & Sales InternLatin Expo Group LLC
Professional B2B Sales - Summer Internship to HireBealstone, Inc
Wholesale InternNetwork Showroom
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Upland Brewing Company
Posted: April 06 2016
Company Location: Bloomington, IN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. You will assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
Your work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long term growth of the company.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus