Sales/Marketing Internship with Entertainment CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Business Development / Sales InternFlexis
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Customer Service RepresentativeMolina Gujral Agency
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Sales InternshipAflac Pasadena
Sales Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales InternPied Parker
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Upland Brewing Company
Posted: April 06 2016
Company Location: Bloomington, IN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. You will assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
Your work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long term growth of the company.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus