Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/TECHIEKing's Gallery
Sales Executive role with international industrial manufacturing company [OTE]NAC Industrial
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Chinese Speaking Agent (Summer 2017)Asset Dynamics
Business Development / SalesSkyline Consulting Group
Public RelationsSkyline Consulting Group
Energetic Marketing Firm Hiring for Sales and Management RolesBookmark This
5310 Markel Road, Suite 102
Posted: August 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRVA Concepts Inc. is now hiring in our Marketing and Sales Departments.
RVA Concepts. is looking for bright, motivated, career-oriented individuals in the Richmond area who want to start or advance their careers by bringing their energy and perspective to our clients’ marketing. No experience, no problem. Show us your drive and we will show you how to succeed.
RVA Concepts’s Website:
WHY WORK HERE.
At RVA Concepts, Inc. we value results and are committed to becoming the best! We offer some of the most challenging and dynamic career opportunities in the country. We are comprised of motivated, self-directed, competitive, independent, hard-working leaders who love to work together to accomplish team objectives but who pride themselves on individual achievement. We believe that the things in life that are worth having are worth working for. We are passionate about success and about giving back to our community.
Our clients are asking for additional locations, each run by a manager who started in the entry-level position and progressed through our strategic sales and marketing training.
All of our positions are entry-level, allow for rapid advancement into a branch-management role, and involve working with people on a daily basis, as well being cross trained in multiple areas of business management.
What RVA Conepts Offers:
• Strong Compensation Packages
• Travel opportunities
• Leadership workshops and development
• Training in sales, marketing & management
• Financial management, business management, time management
• Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
• Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
• Recognition for top performers
• Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
• FUN, FRIENDLY, EXCITING, SUPPORTIVE, CHALLENGING Environment!
ResponsibilitiesHere at RVA Concepts Inc., we strongly believe that in order to be successful in any career, you have to love going to work. Because of this, we strive to make sure that our employees have an awesome work environment. Whether you have past experience in sales, retail, marketing, management, or the restaurant industry we value people with a positive attitude that have great communication skills and a desire to be great.
Job duties and responsibilities to Train:
• Sales & marketing consulting / product presentations
• Daily in-person interactions with clients
• New customer Acquisition and Customer Retention
• Financing and budgeting for marketing campaigns and office management
• Territory and campaign management
• Conducting Corporate Training for Sales Representatives
• Management of weekly marketing and sales meetings
• Participation in training workshops, campaign meetings & conferences as directed
• Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
• Maintain professional standards in sales & customer relationships.
• Event planning for business trips and philanthropy events
All openings are part of a marketing management training program. The ideal candidates will possess a "second-to-none" work ethic, strong desire to advance and grow with the marketing and sales company and an unbelievably positive business attitude. Our sales and marketing office is comprised of very driven, self-motivated individuals who are serious about their careers. At the same time, we are in the business of sales, marketing and promotions. If you don't like to have FUN while you work, then this is not the company for you.
RequirementsCharacteristics each candidate MUST possess to be considered:
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Undeniable Student Mentality
• Huge Drive, Ambition, and Motivation for Success
• Competitive Nature
• Outstanding Work Ethic
• Character, Integrity, and Professionalism
• Fun Personality – We don’t want a stick in the mud!
• Team Player
• High School Diploma required
• 4 year College Degree – Business, Management, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations preferred.
• Experience working directly with customers preferred, however, we will train a candidate with no work experience if they have superior interpersonal skills
• Competitive mindset, look for a challenge
• Ability to relate to a diverse sales team
• Desire to grow and learn multiple business disciplines, from customer interaction to budgeting / financials, in order to develop into a well-rounded leader
• Desire to grow into a management role
Here at RVA Concepts, Inc, we firmly believe that a major contributing factor to achieving happiness in the work place is the ability to have fun while achieving professional goals.
Think you are a good fit? Click below to apply:
Want to learn more about us??? Check out the links below!