Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Commission Health Care Sales InternBookmark This
4600 W. 77th St #100
Posted: February 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJellyfeet™ are podiatrist approved and come highly
recommended by top leaders in foot care. Our reusable
foot covers offers foot hydration by allowing users to
apply their favorite moisturizers and medications to
their feet while helping with penetration and absorption.
Jellyfeet™ also protects the feet. They can be worn
indoor or outdoor, over socks, stockings, or barefoot.
Made for short-term foot hydration, moisturizing, and
protection. Other unique features include; comfort,
compression, and water-resistance.
Located at 4600 W. 77th Street, Suite 100, Edina MN 55345
Responsibilities- Provide manager with influential data derived from other research, provides analysis of information, pivot tables, familiar with using other applications to visually illustrate large pieces of information to a broader audience
- Assist with overall testing of durability, elasticity, elongation, and other measurable data that will be tracked, and disseminated into various forms of communication
- Collaborate with other team members to educate on the overall product testing results, fact finding, researching industry trends, practices, and other strategy that make the company improve upon the existing standards for testing, quality control, and sustainability efforts
- Understand relationships among healthcare personnel, preferably in clinic setting
- Offer research skills on multiple healthcare issues, resulting in presentation or publication
Requirements- Prefer student with experience in healthcare delivery system
- Perform well in environment that values compassion, helpfulness, patience, and resourcefulness
- Engineering background, major, and emphasis
- Technology savvy
- Research and Data Collection experience
SkillsRequired - Business Development, Close Attention to Detail, Sales & Marketing Leadership, Cold Calling Experience, Research & Development, Face to Face Sales, Presentation, Qualitative Market Research, Document Design, Customer Follow-up, Research Analysis, Fact Finding, Warm Calling, Research Implementation
Preferred - Sales, B2B, Quality Control, B2B Marketing, Bilingual, B2B Sales, Statistical Analysis