(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Creative Sales Booking AgentTUA
Sales/Marketing Team MemberSeraphina International
Business Development / Sales InternBiros Septic & Drain Cleaning, Inc.
OwnerGILL TRUCKING LLC
Business Development / Sales InternKong Digital
Business Development / Sales InternFortress Consulting Group
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedBookmark This
Dallas Texas Consultants
4849 Greenville Ave, Suite 130
Posted: September 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDallas Texas Consultants is looking for entrepreneurial minded candidates to apply for our Account Executive position!
DTC Incorporated Offers:
• Base pay-commission-bonuses
• In office comprehensive training
• Practical training
• Leadership training
• A management development program
• Fast track career growth
• Company travel opportunities
You Must Be:
• Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
• Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
• Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, and face to face sales.
• A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
• Able to take (and maybe even tell) a joke.
• Someone who doesn't whine or make excuses.
We provide full training for the right candidates. A four year degree is preferred but not 100% required for the right candidate. This position is paid on a combination of base, commission, and bonuses.
+ An Account Executive will work on our sales and marketing campaigns, and work directly with business owners.
+ Account Executives will master the sales model. This will include the presentation, closing impulse factors and campaign product knowledge.
+ Account Executives will learn invaluable skills essential in any business environment. These skills include public speaking, discipline, time management, work ethic and business presentations.
• Professional, engaging, and articulate
• Student mentality
• Ability to work in a team; as well as individually
• Entrepreneur mentality
To apply for this position, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
• Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social competency
• Professional demeanor
• Effective and skillful communication skills
• Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
• Self-motivated desire to advance
• Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment
No prior sales experience is necessary, and we train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience, but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.