Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level Management TraineeBookmark This
TCD Consulting, Inc.
13601 Preston Rd., West Tower #840
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince launching in November 2014, TCD Consulting Inc. has proven to be a top performer in the direct marketing industry. The leadership team has developed TCD Consulting into one of Dallas’ Best and Brightest companies to work for in 2015. With a strong focus on development of people and leadership training, TCD Consulting has grown and is already opening a 2nd location.
Due to the recent expansion, the HR team is highly motivated to find the next generation of future leaders to start in an entry-level capacity as Management Trainees in the Dallas, TX location.
The TCD Consulting leadership team is hyper-focused on developing high-potential, eager individuals to expand their professional skill sets. When joining the TCD Consulting team, a Management Trainee can expect to learn the following:
• Personal management
• Public Speaking
• Delivering presentations to peers
• Recruitment and team-building
• Leadership principles
Responsibilities• Full training on basic sales/communications to acquire new retail customers
• Working in various retail locations selling and promoting new services/products to consumers
• Working in a team environment within the office (group work and presentations)
• Basic sales and post-sale administration
• Competitive income which includes a base salary + commission
Requirements• 1-2 years’ customer service experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Great work ethic, overall positive attitude and natural leadership abilities