Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Retail Sales AssociateIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Marketing and Sales Positions Available - Interns WelcomeBookmark This
Freestate Business Concepts, Inc
898 Airport Park Rd, Suite 109
Glen Burnie, MD
Posted: February 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFreestate Business Concepts, Inc. is currently offering marketing and sales management positions at the entry-level that include comprehensive, hands-on training within our professional management training program.
At Freestate Business Concepts, Inc. our marketing and sales approach is not only a refreshing alternative to more traditional, mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of our company.
We pride ourselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset in the candidates we seek. We also promote only within our own company. This means that all of our current managers and sales leaders have started in entry-level positions and have advanced by their own merit.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities in Entry Level Include:
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
• Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
• Expertly managing the needs of external customers
• Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
No prior marketing, sales or management experience is necessary, we train all qualified candidates to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and mentorship. Qualified candidates will start in an entry-level position, and then will be cross-trained into leadership and management roles.
RequirementsCandidates must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
• Great interpersonal skills, a sense of humor, and social competency
• Professional demeanor in both attitude and dress
• Effective communication skills
• Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
• Self-motivated with a desire to advance
• Flexibility and the ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Ability to effectively collaborate and work in a team-based environment