Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Business Development / Sales InternDarling Gourmet Biscotti
Junior Account Associate to support the Account Management and Sales Team teamSCM
Energy Sales InternshipAroundCampus Group
Inside/ Lead SalesElite Sports Miami
Summer Sales/Marketing InternDOWNTOWN MAGAZINE
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Entry Level Marketing/AdvertisingBookmark This
681 Park Avenue Suite 24
Posted: September 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe promote our clients’ products and services in an informative and friendly manner which is specific to them.
In fact, we are so confident in our ability to generate customers that unlike the majority of marketing firms, we only charge our clients upon delivery of new customers. So our clients can rest assured that we will always deliver what we promise and are guaranteed a cost-effective service.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.