Network AdministratorAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
SALES INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY! (UNPAID) SCHOOL CREDIT AVAILABLEAlzerina.com
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
Junior Account ManagerTMG Concepts
Management Training Program- Great for new grads!TMG Concepts
Entry Level Sales RepresentativeTMG Concepts
Entry Level RecruiterBookmark This
Bold Face Staffing, LLC
6290 SW 24th Place
Posted: March 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBold Face Staffing is actively seeking a high energy, self-motivated individual to join our growing team as an Entry Level Recruiter.
Are you a hard-worker, creative problem-solver and driven go-getter? Do you want a job that has flexibility, autonomy, unlimited earning potential and career capital? Then you have come to the right place!
Current students and recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
As a Recruiter, you are responsible for developing and executing sales strategy as well as initiating contact with existing and potential customers. This position manages the entire process of employment from identifying the client’s needs to attracting and vetting qualified candidates that specifically fit those needs.
Success as a Recruiter is contingent on developing strong communication channels with both potential clients and candidates and developing personal relationships wherever possible. Successful recruiters will be able to identify customers needs and align those needs with Bold Face Staffing services.
• Ability to set your own schedule
• Unlimited earning potential
• Ability to work from home
Responsibilities• Utilize creative recruiting resources to identify and attract qualified candidates (social networking sites, job boards, referrals, etc…)
• Create and manage a lead list and develop that lead list into key accounts
• Place up to 50 outbound calls each day to reach target driven goals (weekly/monthly goals)
• Build relationships with customers including contractors, clients and candidates as well as internal employees
• Vet candidates to ensure they meet specific job requirements by conducting phone screens, in-person interviews, skills testing and reference checks
• Negotiate contract and salary terms for candidates
• Maintain detailed documentation of candidate and client communication
• Coordinate the interview process, extend offers and close candidates
• Prepare resumes to present to clients
• Coach candidates through the client interview process
• Ensure that all parties complete the proper on-boarding paperwork
Requirements• Associates degree required, Bachelors degree preferred
• 1+ years professional experience or internship in sales, recruiting, marketing or customer service
• Must be a self-motivator and self-starter
• Must have excellent customer service and communication skills (both oral and written)
• Must have the ability to describe a service and explain how it will benefit the client
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Have an outgoing personality, persistent yet polite and unafraid of rejection
• Must be able to work various hours within the business day (Between 8:00AM to 5:00PM)
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft excel, Google Docs, Outlook email
• Must be familiar with Linkedin (Having a linkedin Profile is preferred)
• A quiet place to work where you will be uninterrupted
• A phone (cell or landline)
• A computer or laptop
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Excel
Preferred - Sales, Marketing, Recruiting, Facebook, LinkedIn