Sales & Marketing Internship (Auth to work in USA) fall 2016 -Commission only - Part-Time, FlexibleEventDaddy.com
Buisness InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Fashion Sales InternStella and Jamie
Sales -LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternshipShadowBox
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Coordinator - InternBookmark This
The New England Team, Inc.
235 W Central St
Posted: August 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEntry Level Sales and Leadership! Training & Mentorship!
College Students Are Encouraged To Apply!
Marketing, Sales and Customer Service Representatives needed for Positions!
WE REPRESENT FORTUNE 500 CLIENTS IN THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY!
We are a boutique independently owned marketing firm in Natick, MA. We specialize in marketing and sales for some of the most well-known companies in the world today.
All openings are part of a career development program. An ideal entry level candidate will possess a second-to-none work ethic, a strong desire to advance in the company, and an unbelievably positive business attitude.
1) TRAINING PROVIDED! Perfect experience. We will 100% train our reps in areas of marketing, sales, leadership, team management, and recruiting -- just to name a few.
2) UPBEAT WORK ENVIRONMENT! If you don't like to have fun while you work, this is not the place for you. We are not your typical 9-5 desk job in a cubicle! We are enthusiastic about our environment and choose to enjoy the ride.
3) TEAM ATMOSPHERE! Our focus on personal mentorship and teamwork promotes a positive environment fueled by teamwork and genuine relationships. Office events and philanthropy are encouraged on our team.
4) MERIT-BASED LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES! - We will be training someone in our comprehensive sales approach, giving them confidence in their ability to communicate with others. Exceptional sales and marketing reps will be given the opportunity to develop others in the office, taking on more of a leadership role.
5) OPPORTUNITY TO MEET NEW PEOPLE! We conduct all of our business in person and do NOT do any telemarketing. We focus on building genuine relationships with our clients, and view sales and marketing as a way to further develop the communication skills necessary to be successful in business.
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
•Meeting with customers to discuss our clients services
•Developing relationships with new and existing customers during sales consultations
•Managing personal schedule and territory
Exceptional Representatives will be given the opportunity to learn more about leadership and how to train and develop others.
Ideal candidates will have a great work ethic, excellent attitude, and competitive ambition.
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Coordinator Qualifications Include:
•For interns / co-ops: at least a Sophomore or Junior class status
•Some class experience in Marketing, Sales, Entrepreneurship, Communications or Business Management
•Experience in hospitality, customer service, sales or the restaurant industry is preferred
•Great verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds right up your alley, apply today!
We will be filling several positions so Apply Today for Immediate Consideration! Call Karena at 5085566835!
Responsibilities• Assisting in the daily full time operation of our company
• Assisting in new business acquisition for our client
• Developing strong leadership skills among our employees
• Managing external customers' needs
• Sales and consulting
RequirementsTo apply for this full time entry level position, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
• Great personality and people skills
• Professional demeanor
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy, full time environment
• Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
• A desire to work in an entry level team-based environment