LuxMgmt. Group: seeking winning, dynamic interns to assist our ADMINISTRATION+MANAGEMENT TEAM!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Tampa Tech Start-Up seeks self driven sales professionals: Interning with monetary potentialGulf Coast Technological Services LLC
Sales and Marketing InternHomeAdvisor
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Entry Level- Sales - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Sales and Marketing- Training Provided (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry Level (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level Sales AssociateBookmark This
5755 Granger Road Suite 615
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocated in Cleveland, OH our client is looking for a unique entry level individual to add to their dynamic marketing/sales team. The strong demand for their specialized marketing strategy has created an opportunity for continued growth. To satisfy their current client base and the future needs of their prospective clients, they have recently expanded locations and are looking for an entry level sales & marketing assistant to start immediately!
Our clients strong commitment to a tried and true system of marketing and sales has delivered outstanding results for their client base.
Position is limited. Must be able to start immediately. For immediate consideration, please apply today.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of the Sales Assistant include, but are not limited to:
• Managing and executing projects as designated by Fortune 100 clients
• Maintaining high level of performance in implementing direct marketing campaigns and sales strategies
• Keeping abreast of industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities
• Working with other departments as needed to help promote the company's brand, its products and services
• Working with marketing & sales team to develop and refine measurement strategies for marketing campaigns
RequirementsEntry Level Sales Job Requirements:
• 1-2 years customer relations experience whether it be in a corporate setting or in a related field of customer service including retail, restaurant service or hospitality.
• Strong organizational skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Proactive, outgoing, positive mentality