Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Business Development / Sales InternEZC Pak
Sales and Marketing InternELLIS EMPIRE, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternWaddell and Company CPA LLC
Entry Level Sales AssociateBookmark This
5755 Granger Road Suite 615
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocated in Cleveland, OH our client is looking for a unique entry level individual to add to their dynamic marketing/sales team. The strong demand for their specialized marketing strategy has created an opportunity for continued growth. To satisfy their current client base and the future needs of their prospective clients, they have recently expanded locations and are looking for an entry level sales & marketing assistant to start immediately!
Our clients strong commitment to a tried and true system of marketing and sales has delivered outstanding results for their client base.
Position is limited. Must be able to start immediately. For immediate consideration, please apply today.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of the Sales Assistant include, but are not limited to:
• Managing and executing projects as designated by Fortune 100 clients
• Maintaining high level of performance in implementing direct marketing campaigns and sales strategies
• Keeping abreast of industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities
• Working with other departments as needed to help promote the company's brand, its products and services
• Working with marketing & sales team to develop and refine measurement strategies for marketing campaigns
RequirementsEntry Level Sales Job Requirements:
• 1-2 years customer relations experience whether it be in a corporate setting or in a related field of customer service including retail, restaurant service or hospitality.
• Strong organizational skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Proactive, outgoing, positive mentality