Sales InternNPG of Monterey-Salinas CA LLC
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
ENTRY LEVEL SALES OPPORTUNITYBookmark This
Modern Business Concepts, Inc.
5875 Castle Creek Parkway N Dr. Ste 315
Posted: June 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionModern Business Concepts, Inc. is now offering internships in entry level sales, marketing and customer service. We are a sales, marketing, and management firm specializing in acquiring new and retaining existing customers for our clients. Our firm has a very high success rate of developing sports minded individuals into top performers in the sales and marketing industry.
We are seeking entry level professionals that are looking to take their winning mindset and apply it to lucrative business career in marketing, sales, and business management. No experience necessary. We train!
ResponsibilitiesWhat You’ll Learn:
- How our dynamic team creates business solutions unmatched by competitors
- How Sales & Marketing fits into the big picture of what drives every great company
- Marketing yourself to others inside and outside of your professional life
- How fun at work actually creates a progressive, successful company culture
- Developing & Managing a relationship with a growing client
- Fast track career growth
- Strong team environment
- Company travel opportunities
- Team building work environment
- Personal and professional coaching by the industry’s finest
- Leadership development
RequirementsWill consider 1 year of leadership experience in organizations/clubs, military, volunteerism, community service or in an organized athletic environment, in lieu of work experience.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must currently live in or be moving to the Indianapolis metro area
- Must be available to work for at least 2 months during the summer
* If this position sounds like you, please click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or call 317.941.7217!