Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level Sales Representative [Commission-Based]Bookmark This
2625 Piedmont Rd NE
Posted: March 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur client is a venue marketing firm designed to give subscribers discounts to social life in Greater Atlanta, Georgia Their mission is to provide premium discounts to its network of social seekers and help restaurants, bars, nightclubs and other venues find and keep more customers.
As a business service, we are providing our client with technical, sales and marketing support. Along with web and mobile app development, we are providing business services such as lead generation and marketing. We will manage our clients sales campaigns and human resourcing needs. To this end, we are looking for qualified salespeople to fill multiple entry-level sales positions in the Greater Atlanta area.
Perks of this internship
- Work at your own pace environment
- Team Orientated Activities. Our client participates in concerts, festivals, pub crawls, social dinners, and an array of others types of events fitting to ALL genres
- Highly involved management team, offering continuous positive feedback
- Supportive, but competitive environment
- Growth obsessed; the success of each team member is our focus. We believe if our team members are fulfilled personally and professionally, then the success of our client will follow suite.
The purpose of this internship is to gain real world experience in business to business (B2B) sales and marketing. The right candidates will love the thrill of a challenge and will exude confidence, self-motivation, commitment and drive of tackling leadership responsibilities. No experience is necessary to apply for this internship.
The skills we offer our interns:
- College credit hours
- Leadership Training
- Customer Relationship Building
- Lead Based Territory Management
- Sales and Marketing Training
- Higher than competitive pay-outs
- Advancement Opportunities
- Training in Social Media Marketing
This is an Independent Contractor position with the capability of converting into a part-time or salaried position in 90 days depending on performance.
ResponsibilitiesOur client will provide warm and cold leads consisting of social venues such as restaurants, bars and nightclubs. We will streamline the data, ensuring it is as consistent as possible. You will qualify and pitch advertising packages to each lead via telephone and/or in person. As a bonus, you will be paid commission to close the sale entirely or appointment set.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate would be a competitive college student majoring in any of the following fields of study:
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Management
- Public Relations, Finance
- Advertising, Market Research and other related occupations
Other Preferred Characteristics:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Accurate and efficient record taking
- Leadership capabilities
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Willing to grow into a management role
- Competitive Nature
- Bilingual a huge plus
SkillsRequired - Cross-cultural Communication Skills, Note Taking, Account Sales Strategies, Advertising, B2B Sales, Highly self-motivated, Telephone Manner
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Entrepreneurship, Basic Computer Skills, Public Relations Skills