Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Sales/Business Development InternshipTransPerfect
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Event Brand AmbassadorBookmark This
Surf My ZIP Code, LLC
1170 Peachtree St
Posted: December 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are expanding rapidly and excited about bringing on more talent in your metro area! In addition, we have our brand new mobile app which complements our existing suite of products, so this is an exciting time for new Event Brand Ambassadors to come on board.
Due to our expansion, we have newly designated territories, which will allow many to work with businesses right in their own neighborhoods. We pride ourselves in making the process fun and convenient for all of our Ambassadors!
WHO ARE WE?
At Surf My ZIP Code, LLC (www.surfmyzipcode.com), we connect residents and travelers with the hottest events, activities, attractions, entertainment, nightlife and local neighborhood favorites!
We are looking for driven, ambitiously motivated individuals interested in becoming successful reps in the field, who want to join an environment that allows for unlimited earning potential all while having a great time engaging with some of the most entertaining establishments in your area!
We provide you with:
• All promotional/marketing materials
• Territory of your choice (based on availability – first come first served)
• Unlimited earning potential
• Ability to create your own schedule
• Helpful tips for success
• Weekly Pay!
Working with us provides a very unique opportunity to grow, as we have tried and proven methods for success, all you have to bring to the table is your desire to win!
If you’re looking for the opportunity to start a rewarding career, while learning about great businesses in your surrounding area, this is the place for you!
Responsibilities• Distribute promotional/marketing materials
• Collect business & event details from local hot spots
• Follow up with prospective clients
Requirements• Must have transportation
• Must have a laptop, internet connection, working phone and excellent communication skills
• Must have working knowledge of spreadsheets
• Must be able to work with a high volume of prospects and clients
• Familiarity with Google Drive and Dropbox
• Positive attitude with a drive to succeed
• High Energy
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
SkillsRequired - Marketing and Sales, Promotions, Communication Skills
Preferred - iPad