Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Internship ( IN HOME CARE service)www.oneononeseniorcare.com
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/TECHIEKing's Gallery
Sales Executive role with international industrial manufacturing company [OTE]NAC Industrial
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Chinese Speaking Agent (Summer 2017)Asset Dynamics
Business Development / SalesSkyline Consulting Group
Public RelationsSkyline Consulting Group
Event Marketing & Sales InternBookmark This
Latin Expo Group LLC
9840 SW 77th Ave., Suite #203
Posted: January 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
LATIN EXPO GROUP, LLC. is an event planning company based out of Miami, Fl. Our current shows are Latin Tyre Expo www.latintyreexpo.com in Panama, Latin Auto Parts Expo www.latinpartsexpo.com in Panama, and North American Tire & Retread Expo www.usatireexpo.com in New Orleans with future shows in planning. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Our firm is looking to expand creating a need for event and marketing managers. Full training is provided for the candidate that shows a passion for marketing, a knowledge of customer service and the goals of management.
Purpose of Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our shows by developing and supporting marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc.) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
• Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
• Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
• Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
• Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
• Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
Skills and Knowledge:
• MUST be able speak and write in English and Spanish.
• Part time
• 1-2 years’ experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
• Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
• Desire to succeed
• Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally for shows if needed.