Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Events Sales AssociateBookmark This
zacks dance loft
New York, NY
Posted: August 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMidtown Manhattan event venue is looking for a self-motivated, high energy sale personnel to maximize our booking and revenues.
The candidate will focus on getting corporate events, birthday parties, private parties and other group events, using our qualified leads.
The ideal candidate will have experience with group sales and quotas, marketing knowledge and have the ability to work as a team member and independently. The event sales position is a commission base position with a guaranteed success as the leads will be provided. Candidate will also have the option to work as event manager assistant for a salary
• The candidate will email to qualified Leads that we purchase using our templates.
• The candidate will do follow-up emails and send out event/marketing updates and invite qualified Leads for a site visit
• The candidate will also do follow up calls for leads (Lead Status: Prospects) that are needed to nurture for next step to prospect.
• The candidate may have to make a phone call to Pre-qualify any leads from online requests that will be contacted by Sales Manager
Bilingual Japanese or Mandarin a Plus. Social Media experience is a plus.
Please send cover letter and resume.
• Must have excellent writing, verbal, and phone communication skills
• Must be ready to send 20-50 emails/calls a day.
• Some sales experience in a related industry
• Self-starter with energetic and positive work ethic
• Strong team orientation and successful track record
• Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
• Knowledge of general computer skills
• Prepare and set the venue for a site visit
• Communicate well with Manager progress of sales efforts
• Complete weekly progress reports
• Respond to, follow up and contract group business for all hotels.
• Initiate and develop new strategies and uncover new markets to generate sales