Sales Associate - Event Marketing FirmCopmass Events
Sales InternDental Game Plan
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Events/Sales InternBookmark This
405 South Airport Blvd.
South San Francisco, CA
Posted: October 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFusion Jerky is an artisan all natural meat snack food manufacturer company. Our jerky is a healthy protein snack with no preservatives, no gluten and lower in sodium. We are a small but growing company and the environment is fast paced that can change from day to day. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, passionate and sociable. This is a part-time position which requires 16-24 hours a week. The time schedule is flexible but sometimes working on a weekend day is required for certain events/shows. The person needs to have a valid driver's license because some traveling is required. We are looking for only local candidates and the position is open immediately.
For more information regarding the company, please go to our website www.fusionjerky.com
-Participating and coordinating events, shows, and demos promoting Fusion Jerky products
-Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Traveling to retail stores to stock items, get new clients and following up with current clients
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities and events
- Help in the office as needed
-Help taste current jerky products (beef, pork, turkey and chicken) and new products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and social skills.
-Self motivated, friendly, detail oriented, and passionate.
-Jerky lover a plus!
-Valid Driver's License