Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
FALL / WINTER Account Executive IntershipBookmark This
GRAPHIC CREATIVE, INC
Posted: August 31 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Graphic Creative is offering Intern Positions for this Quarter. // Come join the fun and show off your creative talents with us!
Are you looking to be on a creative team and achieve valuable experience? Add challenging projects to your portfolio? Achieve awards and recommendations? Compete in competitive environments? If you answered Yes to these questions, congrats! Now put that letter together and apply to our creative team at email@example.com Come join our creative network, group, and community. Be sure to research and read what we are all about before you submit.
Those accepted will be featured and critiqued by existing executives and clients on a number of creative projects. Interns will gain valuable experience working within our community. Learning close communication on leading industry projects. Collaborate your path with us and join our network of Creators, Artists, Directors, Art Directors, Designers, Photographers, Marketers, and more.
Graphic Creative is a full-service design, and branding agency Internationally based. We provide the best possible service to our brands / partners and their satisfaction is our reward. A commitment to excellence means achieving a long-term partnership. Graphic Creative specializes in creative development with creative teams, design, brand development, big idea's, concepts, marketing, interactive media, public relations, and innovative projects. We provide strategic marketing and creative services, creative media campaigns, promotional items, creative photography, short films, & key art.
We collaborate with our partners, specializing in many realms of creative media, from creative films to creative environments helping the world be a bit more creative. Enjoy!
The Graphic Creative Team
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Assist in all aspects of communications and contribute to published projects.
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program school.
- Experience with Microsoft, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback