Sales Development Intern NeededGreeks Love Rainbow Sandals
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
wholesale sales assistance- temporaryNothing to Wear, Inc
Sales & Marketing Support InternEnergy Lighting Services
Sales Representative InternshipFlorida Business Consulting
Business Development / Sales InternTronixSystem
Fragrance Sales SpecialistBookmark This
175 Varick St.
New York, NY
Posted: September 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNomaterra Fragrances is seeking a part-time selling specialist with exceptional selling ability.
Please do not apply if you do not have luxury sales experience*
MUST BE LOCATED IN TRI-STATE AREA!!
- Building customer relations for repeat business. Cultivate a clientele base through data capture and follow up calls and notes
- Utilize knowledge of products to provide customers with exceptional service
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Creative approaches to drive business
- Available to work on weekends at shows, events, fairs
- Placing and following up on wholesale orders
RequirementsSkills & Experience:
- 1 to 3 years experience in Luxury Beauty Sales, preferably fragrance
- College students ok but must have luxury sales experience
- Flexibility in schedule (weekends)
-Excellent at building relationships
- Professional & self-motivated
- Detail oriented, very organized
- Ability to work in team environment & independently
SkillsRequired - Brand Communication, Entrepreneurial Skills, Build Strong Relationships, Account Sales Strategies
Preferred - Bilingual Proficiency