Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Front Desk Associate in Williamsburg BrooklynBookmark This
107 South 6th Street
Posted: January 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
DescriptionThe Front Desk employee is the face of the club; you are the person a member sees when he or she first walks into the club. It is important that this person has a positive, upbeat personality with great communication ability. The Front Desk employee wears many hats and should be able to multi task between answering phone calls, and assisting customers. Ideal candidates for the Front Desk position will possess the following:
* A positive upbeat personality.
* Effective ability to communicate with customers, coworkers and managers.
* The ability to multitask.
* Customer service oriented.
* Punctual, responsible and detail oriented.
* CPR/AED training preferred.
* Prior experience in a retail setting is preferred.
Responsibilities of the Front Desk include but not limited to:
* Greeting and checking in members as they come in.
* Resolving customer issues in an effective manner.
* Membership sales and retention.
* Following up with prospects.
* Ensuring a safe and clean health club environment for members and staff.
* Opening and closing the facility if scheduled.
* Following company policies and procedures.
Please submit a copy of your resume to this post. Once reviewed by Management you will be called if interested.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
for more info email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization