(Fall Semester) Interns wanted for a real estate company - all majors welcomed - unpaidReal Estate
Creative Sales Booking AgentTUA
Sales/Marketing Team MemberSeraphina International
Business Development / Sales InternBiros Septic & Drain Cleaning, Inc.
OwnerGILL TRUCKING LLC
Business Development / Sales InternKong Digital
Business Development / Sales InternFortress Consulting Group
Good Earning Potential, Flexible Work Schedule! - Great Opportunity for Students!Bookmark This
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Posted: April 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHIRING 10 FIELD MARKETING REPRESENTATIVES IMMEDIATELY!!!
Looking for high-energy, driven individuals to join our Marketing team!
What you will be doing....
- Have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with homeowners about their energy usage and determine the best program for the homeowner!
- Schedule initial consultations for Solar Consultants to visit a potential customer’s home
- Accurately enter information into a tablet device
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
Do you have the following skills...
- Previous experience working with people?
- Lead generation experience?
- A positive, customer service attitude and a desire to be successful?
If you have the skills mentioned above, submit your resume TODAY!
Great earning potential, Part-Time work available with opportunity to move into Full-Time!
We offer competitive pay with a flexible and affordable benefits program designed to help you be and stay well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, and a 401(k) plan.