Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Guest Relations InternBookmark This
YMCA of Metro Atlatna
1055 E. Piedmont
Posted: August 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnder the direction of the Program Director, the Program Intern will perform specific duties listed below, to the level agreed upon with his/her supervisor. This position must perform responsibilities in accordance with the policies, goals, mission, values and objectives established by the YMCA of Metro Atlanta.
• Assist in implementing YMCA programs, such as youth sports, aquatics, fitness, leadership, school-age programming and pre-school programming.
• Assist in organizing, promoting and evaluating assigned programs assuring they run smoothly with a high level of service to participants
• Assist with communication to members and community to include social media, newsletters, photography, story writing and more
• Assist with purchasing, assembling, selling/handing out, setting up as necessary equipment to run assigned program
• Enforce all reporting measurements, policies and documentation as required
• Attend necessary community meetings to establish rapport and network with interested
• Proven history of reliability
• Ability to move, set up, and store equipment (could weigh up to 50 pounds)
• High degree of customer service skills
• Professional image through dress, posture and poise
• Experience working with kids preferred
• Must be energetic, positive, enthusiastic and exemplify YMCA ideals
• Pass the State of Georgia criminal background check.
• Seeing, hearing, ability to drive in Georgia without assistance, standing, lifting up to 50 pounds, walking unassisted