Sales AssociateTrina Solar
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
12 WK Brand Ambassador ChicagoSaffron Road
Sales Representative | Mon - FriCampaign Development Corp
High Velocity Sales Development Rep (Business Development / Sales Intern)Bookmark This
Posted: April 29 2016
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
DescriptionHigh Velocity Sales Development Rep – Remote (Work From Home)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
With top clients like GE & Google, Stectech is looking for our next outbound sales development rep to work for the leader in web design and development.
We are actively looking to bring on the top 1% of all humans to join this SDR team.
- Paid internship
- Awesome commission structure with no cap
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan
- ROWE (Results Only Work Environment)
This position is based in Phoenix, AZ but we’ll consider remote as possible solution
It's time to learn, do, and become more than you ever thought possible.
Keywords: Sales Development Representative, Sales Development Representatives, Sales Development Rep, SDR
ResponsibilitiesThe right SDR candidate will
- Be hungry!
- Develop new accounts by following up on responses from email campaigns and scheduling appointments for our Sr. - - - Account Reps
- In depth understanding of clients business, vision, goals and competitors
- Conducting briefings for internal team outlining specifics of project, business objectives, client strategy, requirements, budget, timeline
- Set appointments with business owners and leadership.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using ToutApp & Salesforce to connect with new prospects.
- The SDR will utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Congratulations! You are smart enough to read all your responsibilities. You have earned yourself the direct line to the hiring manager. Call dave @ 480.646.3514
- Coordinate consultations on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM.
- SDR will exceed quota qualified consultations on second full-time month
RequirementsTop characteristics and traits consistent with success in this position
- Sincere customer empathy
- Entrepreneur at heart
- A professional manner
- High integrity and honesty
- An SDR w/ good business sense
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence