Sales AssistantGlitter Trunk LLC
Medical Billing SpecialistAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Sales InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Sales Recruiting/ Internshipeateria
Social Media & Community Management InternDB Business Solutions
Business Development / Sales Intern ( Spanish Speaking )E.G.C. FOODS INTL.
High Velocity Sales Development Rep (Business Development / Sales Intern)Bookmark This
Posted: June 20 2016
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHigh Velocity Sales Development Rep – Remote (Work From Home)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
With top clients like GE & Google, Stectech is looking for our next outbound sales development rep to work for the leader in web design and development.
We are actively looking to bring on the top 1% of all humans to join this SDR team.
- Paid internship
- Awesome commission structure with no cap
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan
- ROWE (Results Only Work Environment)
This position is based in Phoenix, AZ but we’ll consider remote as possible solution
It's time to learn, do, and become more than you ever thought possible.
Keywords: Sales Development Representative, Sales Development Representatives, Sales Development Rep, SDR
ResponsibilitiesThe right SDR candidate will
- Be hungry!
- Develop new accounts by following up on responses from email campaigns and scheduling appointments for our Sr. - - - Account Reps
- In depth understanding of clients business, vision, goals and competitors
- Conducting briefings for internal team outlining specifics of project, business objectives, client strategy, requirements, budget, timeline
- Set appointments with business owners and leadership.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using ToutApp & Salesforce to connect with new prospects.
- The SDR will utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Congratulations! You are smart enough to read all your responsibilities. You have earned yourself the direct line to the hiring manager. Call dave @ 480.646.3514
- Coordinate consultations on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM.
- SDR will exceed quota qualified consultations on second full-time month
RequirementsTop characteristics and traits consistent with success in this position
- Sincere customer empathy
- Entrepreneur at heart
- A professional manner
- High integrity and honesty
- An SDR w/ good business sense
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence