Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
HIH Digital Talent Scout - Commissions AvailableBookmark This
Heard It Hear
Posted: November 30 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is a music licensing organization that specializes in placements for commercials, movie trailers, art installations and video games. We place our customer's music inside the perfect storyteller’s project. Our style is simple. We get the work done, if you get the work in. At current, we are looking for a lead generation specialist who is willing & able to be an internet agent for us to scour up the best leads around the world. Working in the most prestigious position in the industry today, for a leader in the music and entertainment business!
HIH is looking for a professional and poised TALENT SCOUT to heavily work social media and scout for new talent via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, ReverbNation, and others sites in this evolving entertainment industry. The scout will represent HIH and nurture relationships with potential talent on the web.
*We are looking for sales-minded applicants that are self-motivated and enjoy working independently in a fun, fast-paced and digital based work environment.
-Applicant must have high energy, a professional demeanor and possess critical thinking skills.
-Applicants should be friendly, approachable, and enjoy working in entertainment and online.
-Must be at least 18 years old.
-No prior scouting experience is necessary.
-Perfect for someone with a background in SALES, promotional gigs/modeling, street canvassing, talent scouting, event promotion, with a DYNAMIC bubbly personality and professional demeanor.
ResponsibilitiesThe Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating
new sales leads to support the Regional Sales Directors. This individual will be a highly
motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple
sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A
dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
•Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social
media to introduce the HIH solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how the
HIH solution will speak to those needs.
• Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting
follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Work with the Regional Sales Directors and VP of Sales to develop and grow the sales
pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all
communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred.
Requirements• Currently pursuing or has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
• Experience in the HR and/or Talent Acquisition industry preferred
• 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
• A proven track record of strong client relationships.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.